Investment Fund Consultant
- Advising fund promoters on a wide range of compliance, operational and governance issues relevant to the establishment and operation of investment funds across all of the leading offshore centres.
- Acting as a director of / consultant to various investment funds.
- Assisting funds in meeting the substance requirements of both UCITS and AIFMD.
- Representing the firm to clients, legal advisors, audit firms, administrators and custodians.
- Minimum of ten years' experience in the funds / investment / risk management industry
- Detailed understanding of mutual/hedge fund operations and/or trustee issues
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Clarity of analysis and of expression, both verbal and oral
- Professional qualification (legal / accounting / CFA)