Senior Financial Stability Analyst
- To develop relevant risk indicators and monitoring tools to identify risks to financial stability.
- Prepare detailed analysis of the financial sector.
- Develop in depth knowledge of key trends and risks affecting the financial sector.
- Contribute to other work undertaken by the unit such as the annual financial stability report, preparation of board reports and ad-hoc analytical work on emerging issues.
Background and Work Experience
- At least 5 years work experience in analyzing the financial sector ideally with a focus on banks, NBFIs and the stock market.
- Experience primarily gained from working in an authority with a financial stability. mandate, a rating agency, or in a risk management function of a reputable bank.
- A solid knowledge of prudential regulation applied to banks.
- Excellent command of MS office and experience with econometric software.
- Ability to write reports in Arabic will be regarded favorably.
- At least a postgraduate degree in economics, finance, accounting or a related field from a reputable university.
- A professional qualification such as FRM, CPA, CA or CFA is a strong advantage.