- An opportunity to provide and expand expertise in the areas of investment and product service offerings and portfolio advisory. To assess client needs and their potential based on the risk profile and aligning financial advice with the corresponding investment strategy
- A challenging front-office role that partners with the Relationship Managers to introduce and develop new client business and to generate increased revenues accordingly.
- A chance to execute and supervise clients' transaction requests, thereby ensuring that the portfolio allocation aligns with the clients' risk profile
- Market leading products, tailored solutions and services supported by a holistic advisory approach for high and ultra-high net worth clients
- Strong specialist knowledge and product expertise in developing solutions for clients in the creation, management and transfer of their wealth
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as an investment consultant, portfolio/asset manager in sales & advisory or in trading activities
- Professional skills; specific technical expertise across some/all asset classes and the respective instruments/products (equity, interest rate, FX markets, other derivatives as well as macro-economics, finance theory, portfolio management and asset allocation)
- Ability to identify clients' investment needs and to provide quality advice, updates on financial markets developments and on clients' portfolios
- Strong presentation and communication skills; able to listen, guide and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Drive and motivation to work in a target driven and high performance culture
- A team player with the highest professional work ethic and standards who is decisive, innovative and able to cope under pressure
- Forward thinking mindset for the development and advancement of digital banking solutions; a technologically savvy personality able to introduce innovative tools and solutions to clients
- Proven risk management ability, high level of professional and personal integrity and compliance standards ensuring all work activities are performed in line with internal and external guidelines and regulatory policies
- Degree from a university plus professional qualifications e.g. CFA, CFPI, CIIA, CAIA, etc.