Euro Crossover/High Yield Corporate bonds trader
Euro Crossover/High Yield Corporate bonds market making activities:
● Market making in European HY/Xover single name cash bonds.
● Interacting with sales and clients to broaden the BBVA franchise footprint.
● Managing the firm's risk and monetizing revenue generating opportunities.
- Engineering, Economics, Maths, Other
- Master Finance, Economics, Markets
- Cfa, Caia
- 4-6 years of relevant cash bonds trading experience is required.
- Strong track record in trading role within a multinational financial institution.
- Bloomberg, Excel, Ion trading, Murex.
- Strong academic background.
- Strong analytical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people within a large & diverse team
- Ability to synthesize and dissect large amounts of information in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- English C1-Advanced.
- Spanish B2-Upper Intermediate (Desired).
- Relevant market experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong numerical skills and self-starter.
- Needs to enjoy and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated client relationships.