The role will entail the following:
- Conduct company, sector and thematic ESG research for equities and fixed income on a global basis.
- Support the development and maintenance of proprietary SRI ratings model and undertake issuer reviews for Sustainability strategies.
- Liaise with sector analysts and support portfolio managers by incorporating ESG factors into the investment analysis and the decision making.
- Lead company engagements on ESG-related matters, contributing to the development of corporate governance policies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good experience in Environmental, Social and Governance research, ideally in a high impact industry/sector.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to asses the materiality of ESG factors for investment performance.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to maintain successful working relationships internally and externally.
- CFA/IMC qualification is preferred.
- Experience in the investment management industry and command of a 2nd language are desirable.