Analyst / Associate, Investment Banking (Fluent Korean & Mandarin speaker)
- Focus on the deals of Investment & Financing, including Buy-out Financing, Leverage Financing, Structured Notes and Mezzanine Investments
- Documentation and analysis work on all kinds of investment projects
- Follow up and work closely with Clients for client servicing
- Liaise and communicate with internal parties included headquarter staff for day-to-day project tasks
- Prepare meeting materials and attend client 's meeting from time to time
- University degree in Finance. CPA/CFA is preferred.
- Proficient in spoken and written Korean, English and Mandarin
- With at least 2 or 3 years relevant experience. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- HK residence or IANG visa
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills
- Business travel is required.