Research Analyst, Janney Capital Management (JCM)
JCM is based in Pittsburgh and provides investment management services to high net worth individuals, corporations and institutions. JCM manages approximately $4 billion in client assets, including equities, fixed income and cash. JCM’s primary strategies include an all-cap core equity strategy, equity income strategy, global small cap equity strategy, and asset allocation strategies primarily employing exchange-traded funds. JCM combines quantitative screening and fundamental research to select investments in the construction of client portfolios. JCM manages client assets in separately managed accounts with multiple custodians.
This individual will function as a team member in portfolio construction and equities selection, working with senior investment professionals. As JCM continues to grow and change/enhance its offerings, job responsibilities are expected to change accordingly.
- Conduct research on sectors, industries, and individual companies as assigned.
- Synthesize third-party research effectively.
- Maintain data on current and prospective investments.
- Maintain and develop analytical models on specific investments.
- Prepare committee presentations and internal research reports, and compile supporting information.
- Support regular reporting on model performance and status and on market data.
- Maintain and enhance our analytical infrastructure, including our regular evaluation models and quantitative screening models
- Highly numerate.
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to learn and integrate new concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate.
- Proficiency in mathematics, accounting, finance and economics essential.
- Timeliness and accuracy; attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze financial statements and develop historical and projected financial spreadsheets.
- Ability to work effectively in team setting.
- Ability to source information and develop presentations and supporting information independently.
- Demonstrated skills in relevant information technology to support investment management functions.
- Commitment to investment management essential.
More searches like this
- Brokerage Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors