Manager, Office of Investment
- Perform meaningful market, industry and manager or company-specific research to determine suitable investment opportunities and strategies.
- Develop robust financial models and conduct quantitative analysis such as performance attribution, factor analysis, scenario analysis and stress-testing to assess investment manager's skill, value-add and risk to portfolio.
- Assist in various aspects of due diligence including evaluating the merits and risks of the investment opportunities, preparing written and powerpoint presentation materials, reviewing legal documents, valuation policy, key fund terms and subscription paperwork.
- Assist in the ongoing monitoring of investments including analysing performance, portfolio positions and risk exposures.
- Assist in any other special assignments as required from time to time.
- Degree with a focus in finance or a quantitative background.
- CFA or post-graduate investment related studies will be considered favourably.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in investment related firms.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- A good understanding of fundamental investment analysis.
- Ability to work with a wide range of financial models, softwares and databases.
- Good team player with strong communications skills, both oral and written.