The Marketing Associate's primary responsibility is to manage and populate data across various investment manager and consultant databases for Tocqueville's investment products. This person will also work closely with marketing staff to generate data reports as they become available and ensure that information is updated accurately and within mandatory deadlines. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the production of marketing materials such as factsheets and presentations and the completion of RFPs and client service inquiries.
We're seeking a highly motivated individual who can work independently as well as in a team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in the business development aspect of the asset management industry and who thrives in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy and quality control
- Strong organizational, writing, and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous assignments and deadlines
- Able to think outside the box and exude a professional, reliable and consistent demeanor
- Major in Business (Management/Finance/Economics) or Marketing strongly preferred
- High-level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint), as well as an intuitive ability to learn new systems and programs.
Candidates may be required to provide a writing sample. This is an entry-level position though candidates with an experience level of up to 2 years in the finance industry would be considered. An interest in obtaining the CFA designation is preferred though not required.
Please send a cover letter and resume detailing your qualifications to Evelyn Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject headline: Tocqueville Marketing Associate Position.