Business analyst - Finance Change - Investment Banking
For this reputable banking organisation we are looking for strong Finance Change and Transformation individuals to be involved in strategic initiatives across the organisation.
Core / Necessary responsibilities:
- Support engagement set up and management to ensure all required Risk Management process and procedure is adhered to and project risks and issues are properly identified, managed and escalated as needed
- Support project/ work stream lead to shape the approach to projects, develop work plans and reporting status against plan
- Support the design / build / implementation of Target Operating Models;
- Create high quality outputs , including presentations, draft reports, cost benefit analysis, data analysis
- Generate business requirements using business and analytical skills to develop supporting artefacts, e.g. business process maps
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
Core / Necessary skills & experience:
- Experience within at least one of the Financial Management capability offerings;
- Consulting experience and skills advantageous
- Banking sector experience (i.e. broker dealer, inter- dealer broker, investment , retail ); whether in BAU or change role
- Strong analytical, numerical and Microsoft Office skills;
- Accountancy qualification - ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent (or in process of taking final exams);