Relationship Manager - Currency Solutions
As a Relationship Manager working as part of Insight's Currency Solutions team, the role requires a well versed knowledge of currency markets and currency management methods including dynamic asymmetric, active and passive hedging. The successful candidate would be responsible for servicing and growing existing currency relationships for North America, advocacy and identifying new business opportunities.
• Provide deep technical expertise, investment knowledge and portfolio insights to our existing currency clients.
• Develop tailored currency solutions to meet client objectives with the ability to present and articulate complex concepts simply.
• Develop relationships through working with the distribution, marketing and consultant relations team to promote Insight's currency capabilities.
• Active participant in client and consultant meetings to provide specialist currency knowledge and expertise to existing and prospective clients.
• Work closely with portfolio management and research teams in London to deliver consistent message to market views to our clients.
• Respond to client queries and issues; this includes supporting the RFP process, drafting of supporting documentation and marketing materials, book generation, drafting of thought leadership content/narrative, sharing market views to support to the production of marketing material,
• Develop a strong understanding of Insight LDI and Fixed Income capabilities to engage with prospects and clients to construct tailored investment solutions.
• Identify prospective clients to determine whether the clients would benefit from education or strategy sessions concerning the use of currency solutions to enable them to meet their investment objectives/constraints.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
• Strong degree in a quantitative discipline and/or CFA essential
• Demonstrable practical knowledge of currency markets and factors driving them
• Deep knowledge of investment methods used to manage currencies
• Ability to write reports, compelling market views and RFP's
• High level of self-motivation, ownership and initiative
• Excellent communications skills essential
• Solid interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form working relationships
• Enquiring and analytically minded with a logical and thorough work ethic
• Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint essential
• Team player with a collaborative and cooperative approach