Chief Operating Officer
- Manages all the operational functions (including IT, dealing, risk management and settlement) to deliver a smooth, reliable and efficient service to an expanding customer base, in concert with the wealth management teams.
- Leads the delivery of new financial services and products to our customers by the operations departments, following standards and industrial best practices, while continually streamlining existing processes and procedures.
- Optimizes the budgets and expenditure of the operations departments.
- Formulates and updates operations policies, procedures and manuals to ensure the company meets all the latest regulatory and legal requirements for financial institutions.
- Retains the talents within the operations groups while helping the groups to grow in both size and capability.
- Ensures all the departments works together closely to deliver the objectives and targets of the business.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law or related disciplines from an accredited institution;
- Minimum 10 years of working experience at executive levels, managing operations teams, in prestigious financial institutions with RO license preferable
- Hands-on knowledge of the operations and settlement of Equities, Futures, Fixed Income, mutual funds, derivatives, etc in the Hong Kong, greater China and overseas markets
- Practical understanding of the rules and regulations from SFC HK, global exchanges, FATCA, AML and other related laws and regulations, and their implications to operations;
- Holder of Professional Qualifications such as CPA, PCLL or CFA, etc will be an advantage;
- Outstanding negotiation, planning, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Leadership, versatility and common sense;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese