Institutional Sales - Asset Management
The role will be responsible in the development of marketing plans and execution, primarily relating to mainly in HK and China.
- Handles significant institutional client relationship responsibilities and promotes investment product sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products and markets developments.
- Assist to identify specific needs of institutional investors in the development of products and distribution channels
- To prepare presentations, follow up of investment services and participate in regular investment meetings with the investment team
- To articulate the investment process and product sales pitch to prospective clients.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years relevant sales/marketing experience, preferably in the asset management business.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Greater China equities products.
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment products and markets with managerial skills and a proven new business generator.
- A self-starter who revels in building a new business and can operate independently under general business guidance.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin as there are extensive interaction with Chinese clients.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting or any related disciplines, CFA designation highly preferred.