Team Head - Relationship Management
- Provide clients and prospects with a high standard of services to meet with their investment needs and strategies.
- Screen and access the appropriateness of each prospective client.
- Work closely with investment team in order to deliver wealth management advices and solutions to clients which may suitable for their investment portfolio.
- Attain proper accreditation per the regulatory requirement for marketing investment products to clients.
- Comply with the code of conduct as set forth in the regulatory ordinance, company's risk management and compliance policies at all times.
- Achieve annual targets including net new money, client return performance, return on asset and revenue.
- Lead and supervise a team of Relationship Managers.
- University degree preferred with a CFA/ CFP accreditation.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Wealth Management or Private Banking.
- SFC license - Type 1 & 4
- Strong industry knowledge and financial background.
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Please send your full resumes in confidence quoting the reference number “HY-PB-170118“. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.