Strategic Planning Manager (Palm Business)
As a member of the Strategic Planning team, you will carry out industry, value chain and business feasibility analysis to support top management in its strategic decision making. You will participate directly in the Group's development projects, supporting in coordination and execution roles.
You will have the opportunity to grow with the Group, create value, and develop yourself professionally in an exciting and challenging environment.
The position will report to Head of Strategic Planning, and will require close coordination with the Group's operations, trading and finance teams.
- Good degree in Engineering, Accountancy, Business Administration, Mathematics or Sciences, from a reputable university. MBA, ACCA, CFA will be considered favourably
- Exposure to agribusiness, energy or continuous manufacturing sector is mandatory. Experience in Palm Oil industry a distinct advantage
- 10 years experience in a corporate/strategic planning role
- Good knowledge of strategic planning, corporate finance, valuation techniques and investment principles
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, good verbal and written English. Mandarin skills essential as you will be required to liaise with overseas offices
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Integrity, positive attitude, versatile, hands-on approach, eye for details