Head of Product Management / Product Development / Production of Marketing Collateral - Boutique...
- This is a newly created opportunity working for an absolutely terrific asset management business boutique with an enviable long track record of success
- Aside from the broad and highly entrepreneurial nature of the role, my client is simply a fantastic business that is going through a very exciting stage in its business cycle. This role represents a true career opportunity
- A new team is being created to take ownership of the delivery of fund product within the firm, the governance of product and the production of regular output as a function of a product's existence
- You will be required to take ownership of this team and ensure timely development of fund product and the ongoing maintenance of my client's product management process, with particular focus on product development (bringing the funds to launch), product governance and maintenance, as well as manage the production of all regular product literature, including monthly factsheets, KIIDS, PRIIPS, DDQ's, regular presentations, third party data requirements.
- So, in summary the role has oversight of three main areas:
- Product production - To manage production process of all regular product literature, including monthly factsheets, KIIDS, PRIIPS, DDQ's, regular presentations, third party data requirements
- Product governance - To ensure that all regulatory requirements are accurately incorporated into all firm outputs, for instance that prospectuses, KIIDS, PRIIPS and factsheets and all output produced by the firm is compliant in an ever changing regulatory environment
- Product development - To take the lead in initiating and structuring new product and then leading the delivery process. Taking into account the feasibility and capability for the delivery and the demand of the end client. Be familiar with market intelligence and market trends, provide technical support around product structures and be the point person of all product changes
- You will have a strong record of academic achievement along with relevant industry qualifications that may include an accountancy qualification, CFA, IMC etc.
- It is most likely that your career will be on an upward trajectory and you will be highly motivated to work for a boutique asset manager within a role that offers you a very broad range of responsibilities
- You will have had previous experience of working within a marketing literature production role within the asset management industry (or be happy to have that as part of your role), however, the key experience you must have will centre around atypical “Product Management” duties from an asset management firm which will have provided you with in-depth knowledge of the asset management industry, investor types, distribution channels, competitor landscape, breadth of investment products etc.
- Possess a strong knowledge around the fund regulatory environment
- Be delivery focussed, with strong planning, project management and organisation skills, along with the core competencies of accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Possess demonstrable experience of being able to work with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority, especially with C Suite executives, Sales, and investment professionals
- Ideally have previous managerial experience within your current role, or, have held positions of responsibility within other roles or personal endeavours
- Be career minded, flexible, entrepreneurial and commercial in your outlook
- One of the most impressive clients that I recruit for. Punches well above its weight and has a huge future ahead of it
- Has a culture that promotes both personal and professional development
- A truly entrepreneurial business offering a role for the career minded