Junior Investment Analyst, Fixed Income
Intact Investment Management LLC is a new subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation (IFC). We are currently looking for a Junior Investment Analyst, Fixed Income as part of our Fixed Income Portfolio Management Team.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income, the Junior Investment Analyst will support the portfolio management with development of appropriate tools, provide recommendations for investments and identify risks across fixed income portfolios.
The incumbent will apply technical expertise in securities analysis to build tools used in management of fixed income portfolios.
- Support the active management of U.S. investment grade fixed income mandates
- Develop portfolio management tools
- Develop investment reporting tools
- Perform fundamental credit analysis and security valuation
- Support trading of fixed income instruments
- 0-2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Passion for investments.
- Performance driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Education: CFA and bachelor's degree related to finance and/or economics. Graduate Degree preferred.