Investment Analyst, Fixed Income
Intact Investment Management LLC is a new subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation (IFC). We are currently looking for an Investment Analyst, Fixed Income as part of our Fixed Income Portfolio Management Team.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income, the Investment Analyst will add significant fixed income analysis expertise to the team, providing recommendations for investments and identifying risks across fixed income portfolios.
The incumbent will apply technical expertise in fixed income securities to build tools used in management of fixed income portfolios.
- Support the active management of U.S. investment grade fixed income mandates
- Perform fundamental credit analysis and security valuation
- Trade fixed income instruments
- Develop portfolio management tools
- Develop investment reporting tools
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent fixed income analysis experience
- Fixed income capital markets experience
- Passion for investments and performance driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Education: CFA and bachelor's degree related to finance and/or economics. Graduate Degree preferred