Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income
Intact Investment Management LLC is a new subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation (IFC). We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income as part of our Fixed Income Portfolio Management Team.
The Portfolio Manager will add significant fixed income portfolio management expertise to the team. The Portfolio Manager will have the opportunity to contribute to team hires, build a successful investment process and appropriate management tools.
The Portfolio Manager will review the investment portfolio and investment results with the board.
- Lead the active management of U.S. investment grade fixed income mandate
- Design and execute effectively on investment strategies
- Lead, develop and mentor a team of investment professionals
- Supervise trading of fixed income securities
- Prepare investment performance reports
- Proven fixed income portfolio management process and solid track record
- Excellent security analysis experience
- Passion for investments and performance driven
- Strong decision making abilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Education: CFA and bachelor’s degree related to finance and/or economics. Graduate Degree preferred.