Manager, Business Valuations
- Based in Hong Kong
- 4+ years of business valuations experience essential
- CFA level III required
The business valuations team works with Hong Kong listed clients to perform valuations of quarterly and annual financial reporting, as well as M&A transactions, from a buy- and sell-side perspective.
The Manager will report directly to the Principal and a founding member of the business, working in a small team to service clients across sectors. You will be instrumental in the project management and delivery of assignments.
You will be responsible for valuations and advisory projects in Hong Kong and surrounds, including market research, upkeep and manipulation of valuation models, preparation of valuation reports, as well as pitches to potential clients.
To be successful in this position you should possess the following attributes:
- Bachelors in Finance or similar
- CFA level 3 qualification
- 4+ years of business valuation experience
- An understanding of Hong Kong listed businesses
- Experience in a management position, able to train, guide and mentor Analysts
- Analytically-minded, detail-orientated and a strong sense of responsibility
- Fluency in English and Manadarin/Cantonese essential
To explore this opportunity further please submit your CV to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org