Investment Product Specialist / Senior Investment Product Specialist ( Southeast Asia branches)
- To support Southeast Asia branches to develop investment business.
- To provide investment market outlook & strategies to Southeast Asia sales staff on a wide range of investment markets & assets.
- To provide coaching workshop & training to Southeast Asia sales staff.
- To provide investment market fundamental and technical trainings.
- Bachelor Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- 6-8 years (Senior Investment Product Specialist) / 4-6 years (Investment Product Specialist) of relevant working experience in Banking / Financial industry.
- Licensed for selling investment products - HKSI LE Paper 1,7 & 8 or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications CFP/CFA will be an advantage.
- Good market sense and strong knowledge on investment markets & products, including but not limited to bonds, equities, commodities & FX, Unit Trust & Structured Products.
- Good training skills & able to conduct effective training/workshops.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, self-motivated and independent, able to work under pressure.
- Available to travel frequently on business to and work in Southeast Asia.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, and Putunghua is essential.
- Knowledge of South East Asia's regulations & industry will be an advantage.