Manager / Senior Manager in Deal Advisory (Corporate Finance - M&A) (m/f)
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
To support our growth, we, at KPMG Luxembourg are looking for a "Manager / Senior Manager in Deal Advisory - Corporate Finance, M&A (m/f)."
Based in Luxembourg, this role will be working within our Deal Advisory (Corporate Finance) team on a wide range of M&A and other corporate advisory projects, along with assisting with business development opportunities, ensuring these are carried out to a high quality level.
You will lead teams of Junior and Senior Advisers and report to our Partners to deliver successful projects, ensuring high quality deliverables and analysis, leading edge insights and adding value to our clients. This role will involve exposure to a broad array of sectors and geographies, leveraging with our pan European Deal Advisory network.
The role and responsibilities
- Lead and execute M&A transactions including providing structuring, pricing and negotiation advice to international and local clients.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of detailed financial modelling, financial analysis, pricing analysis and marketing materials.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of clear client reports, information memoranda and other deliverables.
- Guide and coach junior team members.
- Identify new business opportunities and pitch to clients, including the preparation and presentation of proposals.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with clients and with our international network.
The perfect candidate
- You have at least 5 years of experience either in corporate finance or investment banking.
- You have executed significant M&A transactions, both buy side and sell side.
- You have experience in identifying and pursuing transaction opportunities.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, Business or a related discipline.
- You hold a relevant professional qualification such as CFA or ACCA.
- You have strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to lead teams to produce outstanding results for our clients.
- You possess advanced analytical, problem solving and financial modeling skills, along with excellent report writing skills.
- You display business acumen/commercial awareness and can identify business development opportunities.
- You are fluent in English. French is an asset, along with any other European language.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.