Senior Advisers in Deal Advisory (Corporate Finance - Valuation & M&A) (m/f)
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.To support our growth, we, at KPMG Luxembourg are looking for: "Senior Advisers in Deal Advisory (Corporate Finance - Valuation & M&A) (m/f)."
Based in Luxembourg, this role will be working within our Deal Advisory (Corporate Finance) team on a wide range of valuation, M&A and other corporate advisory projects, along with assisting with business development opportunities, ensuring these are carried out to a high quality level, reporting to Assistant Managers and Managers to deliver successful projects, ensuring high quality deliverables and analysis, leading edge insights and adding value to our clients.
This role will involve exposure to a broad array of sectors and geographies, leveraging with our pan European Deal Advisory network.
The role and responsibilities
- Work with Managers on a broad array of valuation, M&A and other corporate advisory projects.
- Undertake detailed financial modelling, financial analysis and apply a variety of valuation methodologies.
- Prepare clear client reports, information memoranda and other deliverables.
- Guide and coach junior team members.
- Assist in pitching to clients, including the preparation and presentation of proposals.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with clients and with our international network.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, Business or a related discipline.
- You have at least two years of experience in valuation, M&A or corporate finance related disciplines at an investment bank, Big 4 company, bank, fund or large corporate.
- You have obtained or are working towards a professional qualification such as CFA or ACCA.
- You have strong leadership skills and a commitment to high performance.
- You have strong technical valuation skills.
- You demonstrate strong financial modeling and financial analysis skills.
- You display excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- You are to multitask on several concurrent, time sensitive projects.
- You have a high level of attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Ideally you have good knowledge of German, French or another European language.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter before 16th September 2017.