Alternative Investment Analyst
- Responsible for managing relationships with investment managers, evaluating and selecting new managers, reviewing due diligence studies/analyses completed by analysts and third-party firms
- Source and maintain competitive array of alternative hedge fund and fund of funds managers through professional network, third-party manager/fund databases, industry capital introduction events and conferences and unsolicited inquires.
- Develop personal professional network through meeting with new or existing managers/fund complexes, and through participation in capital introduction and industry conferences as required
- Conduct research, gather and analyze competitive intelligence and keep abreast of industry developments and trends
- Monitor existing managers and produce periodic updates/reports for internal (and client) use. Lead or facilitate periodic manager/fund calls and contribute to production of all investment communications relating to recommended/ approved managers and funds.
- Master or above in finance, accounting, statistics, economics or related discipline is highly preferred
- Holder of professional qualifications such as CFA, CFP, CTFA or CAIA, etc. is preferred
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in manager research/due diligence or related investment field
- Inter-disciplinary background in related industries, finance and economics may be considered in lieu of specific experience in manager research/due diligence.
- Strong command/knowledge of investment management, manager research/due diligence, traditional equity and/or fixed income analysis, as well as latest research methods and instruments.
- Excellent research, analytical, reasoning, problem solving, interpersonal and communications (both written and verbal) skills,
- With ability to relate to and influence audiences through verbal and written communications at all levels of sophistication (novice to expert) and translating complex analytical or technical information into understandable terms.
- Ability to digest technical, theoretical, and other relevant information independently.
- Advance statistical methods and strategic business acumen is preferred
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.