Fund Administration Oversight
- Provide an authoritative source of business and industry expertise on functional and process requirements; manage change and the strategic agenda for key initiatives that impact across process and people.
- Build strong relationships with contributing business areas within the business to improve the processes around fund launch and product change. Especially maintain a strong working relationship with the Product Development Group.
- Aid the Capital Markets Group in supporting Primary Market Participant requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and with regulatory requirements across all Products.
- Key contact point for outsourced fund administration vendor relationships.
- Assisting the Financial Statement team in managing local audits.
- Managing shareholder taxation relationships in conjunction with Product Tax
- Oversee product and platform change initiatives which impact the fund administration and op model
- Assess and effectively manage the operating risk associated with the funds
Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferably relevant recognised industry qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CFA)
- 5+ years experience in the Mutual fund industry with fund accounting focus and exposure to retail, institutional, hedge and cash product.
- Experience with exchange traded funds a benefit, including the creation and redemption process.
- Significant expertise in fund valuation and associated reporting and administrative requirements including specific knowledge of Irish and Offshore product including (but not exhaustive of) swing pricing, dilution, levels, performance fees, shareholder taxation, hedged share classes.
- Proven experience in managing operational processes.