Equity Research Associate - China Insurance
My client is an investment bank currently looking for a China Insurance RA with at least 2-3 years experience to join their China Financials team. Excellent development pathway in place for the right individual
- Closely monitoring the most recent news and trends within the industry
- Regular interactions with internal stakeholders from insitutional sales and trading as well as external contact with the existing client base.
- Write research reports, carry out financial modeling, as well as conduct channel-check and surveys
- Perform due diligence with key experts and the trade
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; highly comfortable initiating contact and interaction with research sources, colleagues and clients
- Outstanding organizational and management skills are required
- Demonstrate strong fundamental analysis
- A self-starter who is proactive and highly detail-orientated
- Advanced degree in economics, finance or accounting, or other education background (CPA or CFA qualification is necessary in this case)
- With a minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant experience; preferably with sell-side or relevant industry experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
Please submit CV's in Word Format Only. Due to a large response rate, only selected candidates will be contacted.