Investment Manager (m/f)
Luxempart focuses on three segments:
• Significant long-term minority shareholdings in listed and non-listed companies,
• Medium-term investments in listed small and mid-cap companies (PIPE), and
• Private equity investments.
While the former two activities are exclusively carried out from the group's Luxembourg office, private equity investments are made with own and associated teams based in Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, France and Italy.
Due to the expansion of its PIPE activities, Luxempart is recruiting for its Luxembourg office an experienced Investment Manager.
As an Investment Manager, you would be expected to take on new responsibilities quickly, enjoy working in a small, transparent and entrepreneurial team and be able to work independently. Every team member will be able to add to the decision-making process and will also have responsibility for the management of selected positions in the portfolio subject to experience.
• In-depth, fundamentally driven market, company and financial analysis as well as valuation of investment targets
• Attend management meetings and site visits
• Identify investment opportunities and participate in defining and updating investment cases
• Prepare investment notes for decision taking
• Attend meetings with Board members, other shareholders and AGMs
• Monitoring of, and regular reporting on, portfolio companies
• University degree in economics, business administration or finance
CFA or MBA or additional engineering degree would be advantageous
• 5-10 years of relevant experience in an investment company or fund pursuing a fundamentally driven, active approach, alternatively in equity research (if relevant coverage and primarily buy-side focused), M&A or Big 4,
• Thereof at least 3 years of professional experience in analysing and assessing as well as investing in public companies,
• Excellent financial and analytical skills
• Strong financial modeling and valuation skills,
• Rigorous, flexible, precise and well organised,
• Strong team player with excellent communication and social skills, but also able to work independently,
• Able to work in an international environment
• Fluent in English, German and/or French would be an advantage.
If you would like to take part in our development, if cultural diversity interests you, if you are interested in a new experience in international finance, send your application to: www.foyer.lu / Job / Investment Manager (m/f) or : http://groupe.foyer.lu/fr/job/210917