Associate Director / Director (Direct Investment)
- Lead a small investment team
- Responsible for deal sourcing, investment opportunity development and portfolio management Handle cross-border M&A deals
- Perform preliminary screening of investment opportunity and carry out extensive and in-depth due diligence work and project evaluation
- Calculate investment return by using different valuation methods
- Prepare Investment Proposal for presentation to management
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline; MBA or Master in Finance preferred
- Candidate with CFA, CPA qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years' of relevant experience in direct/ fund investment/ private equity firms, or reputable investment bank
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills
** More experienced candidate can be considered for Associate Director or Director position.
Please email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference J17758 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.