Manager, Capital Management, Finance Department
Job Description and Responsibilities:
· Prepare industry and companies analysis reports for the group and its subsidiaries;
· Involve in the valuation, capital restructuring and financial analysis of the Group and its subsidiaries;
· Participate in various corporate finance transactions, including capital injection, asset disposal, merger and acquisition, and secondary market fund raising activities;
· Prepare market research, financial analysis and regulatory check;
· Enhance financial policy and guidelines of the group;
· Prepare and review proposals and transaction documents;
· Work extensively with other teams of the Finance Department for certain head office overall financial management functions for the Group.
· Other than an undergraduate degree, a postgraduate degree in related discipline is preferred.
· ACCA or CFA or equivalent professional qualification is preferred
· 4-8 years equity research experience with investment banks or professional firms.
· Corporate Finance experience is also preferred
· Familiar with valuation model, financial analysis, corporate finance, capital market operation, accounting and regulatory requirements.
· Fluent in both Mandarin and English are required with proven track record of strong Chinese writing and communication skill.
· Previous working or education experience in China and, or overseas experience are preferred though not required.
· Positions available in Hong Kong