Executive Director, Treasurer, Investment Bank
My client, an international corporate and investment bank is seeking an high calibre treasurer to join as executive director to manage the greater china treasury fucntion.
- Provide strategic oversight on the bank's Greater China funding and structural interest rate strategies, taking into consideration local market conditions, competitive landscape and regulatory requirements
- Calibrate and implement funds transfer-pricing policies, with to enhance the bank's deposit franchise in local markets
- Optimize the company's structural interest rate risk profile through reshaping of underlying asset and liability profiles in commercial gap
- Manage the structural IRR exposures in commercial gap in accordance with internal policy
- Monitor rates outlook and market conditions across various funding sources
- Produce internal risk reports and analysis to CFO
- Degree holder in Finance with over 10 years of experience in banking industry
- Holder of CFA or FRM qualification is a plus
- With solid experience in risk management, cash management, treasury or Balance sheet management
- Strong analytical skills with sounded knkowledge in asset liability management and liquidity risk monitoring
- Fluency in written and spoken English and chinese
For a confidential enquiry, please reach out to Louis Fan by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.