- Produce portfolio analysis reports and attribution as required, utilizing strong technical and analytical skills to navigate in-house and vendor-supported performance systems.
- Produce client reporting.
- Reconcile monthly transactions, management, valuations and performance fee calculations, P&L components, and other activity between the firm and the fund accountant/administrator's records on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy.
- Strong Performance background; in-depth knowledge of Equity and Fixed Income investment concepts, strategies, styles and analytical methodologies from the total portfolio level to the individual security level.
- Thorough understanding of investment principles, existing industry standards and requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience in discussing and communicating trading, investments, financial and related operations topics; confident and experienced in confirming and communicating options for problem resolution and risk management.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience in investment operations environment. 2 years of experience in performance role. Pursuing or completed CFA.