ASSOCIATE INVESTMENT MANAGER,PUBLIC EMPLOYEES` RETIREMENT SYSTEM
Our Global Equity Corporate Governance program is currently seeking 3 Associate Investment Managers (AIMs) to lead the integration of the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors into the investment and portfolio management perspective and process, and to help drive our CalPERS mission.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Manage, lead and direct the corporate governance program’s day-to-day operations of proxy voting, corporate engagement and shareowner campaigns in assigned sectors, industries and/or geographies.
• Responsible for the day-to-day proxy vote analysis, execution and delivery.
• Develop, lead, and implement corporate engagement initiatives.
• Lead and execute on CalPERS’ strategic and core Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives.
• Develop, lead and implement shareholder initiatives