Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst
- Work in collaboration with a number of teams including portfolio construction, compliance, traders and investment professionals to achieve a common goal.
- Produce reports and models around portfolio risk. Articulate your findings to the investment team, and provide accurate information upon which they can base their decisions.
- Inform the trading team if trades need to be altered/ made depending on your findings.
- Have the opportunity to work on business critical projects- process optimisation, metrics, risk maps.
- Analyse and monitor cash flows across different funds, including currency hedging.
- Prepare orders for the trading team depending on decisions made by the investment professionals.
- Ensure that orders are compliant with clients' guidelines
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- Capability to work successfully and efficiently, both individually and with your team.
- Open communication. Those focussed on individual success do not flourish within this business.
- Excellent knowledge of fixed income, previous experience of working with derivatives would be advantageous.
- A superb academic profile. A degree in a relevant subject (minimum 2:1) and strong A-levels or equivalent are essential. Those currently studying the CFA would be at an advantage.
- An analytical mindset, and superb attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working within a similar role within an Investment Manager (NOT an investment bank) is a pre-requisite.
To be considered for this opportunity within a career defining business, please submit your CV in Word format.
You must have relevant right to work in the UK and unfortunately visa sponsorship is unavailable