International Corporate Financial Analyst
This position will focus on the financial support for DaVita's expanding international operations - a top priority for the company's Executive Team and Board of Directors. The international corporate analyst will coordinate the collection efforts and analysis for monthly, quarterly and annual metric reporting process for executive management across the globe. The analyst should expect to work on multiple projects spanning various topics simultaneously. The role involves but is not limited to - providing analytical support to multiple departments throughout the company, preparing detailed, timely and accurate analyses of financial results, presenting insights and recommendations to company leadership, assisting with the annual budgeting process, forecasting and monthly variance analysis and supporting local country finance/accounting teams. In short, we will be expecting a lot of diverse challenges for you to work on. You will not be the only international analyst though, you will be working in a diverse team of analysts, with different backgrounds and different past experiences, competencies and expertise.
Why should you join DaVita?
As part of the U.S. -based DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., DaVita International is a dynamic and truly international community. With us you will find the opportunity to build and develop a world-class FP&A Team. The role will continue to develop and grow hand in hand with the rapid growth of our organization. You will have the opportunity to develop FP&A in all aspects in a unique culture where our teammates are crucial for the business, as they have direct impact on the quality of our services and patients' experience.
This role will impact our teammates' (and our patients') lives every day. You will participate in pursuing our vision ‘To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World Has Ever Seen' and find a ‘Community First, Company Second' culture based on values that really matter.
What makes a stellar International Corporate Financial Analyst at DaVita International?
- The ability to ‘build the plane while flying'
- Ability to sensibly align and develop the FP&A Services to the needs and growth of the business
- A strong client service orientation and results orientation
- Excellent teaming and partnering with many stakeholders and partners
- Comfortable working in dynamic surroundings with high performance standards
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills
- Well-developed Excel skills
- Commitment to DaVita's values with the ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively in every day performance and interactions
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a relevant area, plus 2-4 years relevant work experience post-graduation
- Past work experiences at one of the Big Four, in corporate finance, strategy, investment banking or consulting
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Excellent Excel modelling skills (will be tested during recruitment)
- Strong attention to detail and comfort working with numbers
- Solid experience working in a multinational environment, comfortable working with global team, including off-hours meetings to accommodate time zone differences
- Refined written and oral communications skills in English
Nice to Have
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience using Hyperion Essbase
- Bilingual capabilities are a plus (Chinese, German, Arabic, Portuguese or Spanish preferred)
- Accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CFA or foreign equivalents
About DaVita Kidney Care
DaVita Kidney Care is a division of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., a Fortune 200 company that provides a variety of health care services to patients. DaVita Kidney care treats patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease and strives to improve quality of life by innovating clinical care, by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services. A leading provider of dialysis services in the U.S., DaVita Kidney Care is expanding its services globally. We now operate in 11 countries, serving over 20,000 patients outside of the USA in more than 200 clinics.
DaVita Kidney Care supports numerous programs dedicated to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the world. The company's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Newsweek, Modern Healthcare and WorldBlu.
Apply online via the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: financial analyst, international, healthcare, DaVita, Big Four, dialysis, FP&A.