By joining Eaton Vance, you'll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Best execution of emerging markets credit trades (cash and derivatives), futures, commodities and equities as well as other asset classes as needed. Research and communicate market impacting news and trading flow information across the Global Income team.
- Responsible for execution of any Global Income trades.
- Monitor financial markets and news.
- Provide instrument recommendations.
- Act as backup on foreign exchange trades for the Associate Global Trader.
- Conduct trading research as needed for various countries including instruments, tax implications, and local regulations.
- Participate in opening of new markets with custodian and sub-custodians as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and progress towards the CFA charter.
- Three to five years financial industry experience.
- Flexibility with regard to hours and days of work, and ability to work independently.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Must be organized, have strong attention to detail, and high level of efficiency.
Eaton Vance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Eaton Vance, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Eaton Vance, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110