Treasury Financing Specialist
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the candidate will be acting as part of a regional treasury team responsible for the financing activities in both the money market and capital market. He/She is exposed to the opportunity of liaison with banks and working closely with Front offices and Back Offices within the CICC Hong Kong Group. The job responsibilities associated with this role include but not limited to the below.
- Assisting supervisor to oversee the group's capital requirement and make available relevant financing plan at regional level;
- Liaising with business units on capital call and executing daily funding;
- Calculating and maintaining record of financing costs and capital charges;
- Participating in the Group's funding program;
- Coordinating the bank account management;
- Assisting in establishing a sound Treasury management system include the maintenance of the Treasury database, management reporting and the preparation of policies & procedures;
- Knowledge in financial accounting;
- Knowledge in financial products would be an added advantage but not a must.
Skills and Abilities
- 4 years experience in corporate treasury, business treasury, financial accounting, management reporting, treasury operation or related areas in banking or financial institutions;
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail and customer oriented mentality;
- Effective communicator with good command of English and Putonghua;
- Strong PC skills and mastery of MS application.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business;
- Qualified member of CPA or CFA would be an added advantage.