Alternative Funds Sales Associate VP
The candidates MUST have very strong sales and communication skills as well as excellent financial and analytical ability.
The role will be based in London.
- Proactively fundraise for different Fund products. Involves plenty of time on the phone, in meetings or travelling to see investors.
- Work closely with the sales support teams at the different fund managers to assist in relationship management activities.
- Assist in managing specific marketing projects such as new fund proposals, roadshows, industry events, marketing and product launch campaigns.
- Conduct market research to keep abreast of industry trends
- Ensure maintenance of a fresh and updated prospect list. Including updating client and prospect data and records in CRM.
- Dynamic, ambitious and has the drive for Sales.
- Previous financial services experience with at least 5 years at an Alternative Asset Manager. Solid client relationships.
- High energy and persistence - strong self-motivation.
- Professional approach to prospects and client interaction.
- Good understanding of alternative funds necessary, preferably selling NPLs, Volatility, Merger Arb/Activist, Private Equity or Private Debt strategies.
- A first class, professional, attention to detail approach with an interest in process improvements.
- Desire, willingness and hunger to learn and to keep up to date with evolving investment techniques and changing markets
- Educated to degree level and ideally studying towards the CFA or CAIA (We would be happy to sponsor exams)
- European language skills an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is entrepreneurial and extrovert looking to further their career in a growing and successful firm.
This role offers a very competitive compensation package.