Equity Research Associate - Telecom, Media and Technology
Jefferies Equity Research is seeking a qualified and motivated Associate to join our Telecom, Media and Technology (TMT) sector coverage team. The Associate will support a Communications Equipment Senior Analyst and will be part of an II-ranked research team that conducts extensive industry and company fundamental investment analysis.
- Collection and analysis of data on a variety of Communications Equipment vendors and their customers
- Build and maintain financial models
- Analyze industry and technology trends and distill large amounts of data into insightful and actionable investment ideas
- Write research reports on companies in our coverage universe as well as industry reports
- Interface with portfolio managers, buy-side analysts, company management teams, and internally within Jefferies
- Very strong verbal and writing skills required
- Candidate should be extremely detail-oriented and experienced in security analysis
- Fluency in accounting and financial statement analysis
- MBA preferred, CFA a plus
- Prior experience in the Communications sector a positive
- 2-4 years prior work experience in finance and/or relevant industry experience
- Financial modeling abilities and high degree of proficiency in Excel
This position will be located in San Francisco, CA and is an immediate opening.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply through the Jefferies Career site by visiting the link below. The job ID is 3274.