Analyst, China Equities
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or Finance; MBA and CFA strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in analysing Asia ex-Japan and Chinese equities for an investment fund or funds
- The Analyst is expected to be in regular contact with companies in which the Firm has invested.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Intellectually curious.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Preference for fluency in Mandarin
- Strong preference for a sector generalist
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Driven, disciplined with a strong sense of urgency and proven ability to get things done.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build financial models and determine intrinsic value of investment opportunities.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of emerging markets and the fund management business.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to travel for at least three to five weeks annually to meet with companies in the portfolio and to identify new investment opportunities.
Please apply with full C.V. and covering letter by October 20th 2017