Vice President, Marketing & Client Services
- Build a deep understanding of Sprucegrove's mandates to plan and execute meetings with current and potential institutional clients and consultants.
- Conveys extensive knowledge of our firm and products to sophisticated investors.
- Develops strong relationships by proactively identifying and cultivating prospective clients, and building long-term relationships through introductory calls and meetings.
- Stays current on the market to engage in topical conversations in the institutional markets environment.
- Ensures CRM is accurately updated to support all marketing and client servicing activities.
- Provides regular pipeline reports, client feedback, and market research knowledge to management.
- Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics; shows consistency of values and behavior
- Bachelor's degree is required; an advanced degree or relevant qualification such as an MBA, is preferred
- CFA designation
- Minimum 10 years of successful experience in the Institutional marketplace, client service, consultant relations and marketing experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the institutional investment management industry, particularly with a client services focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external clients with sophisticated investment knowledge in a clear, focused and concise manner
- Self-starter who can work independently but also collaboratively within a team environment
- Superior organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail