Established in 2009, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd. (“Da Cheng International”) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. (“Dacheng Fund Management”).
Dacheng Fund Management was established in 12 April 1999, with a registered capital of RMB 200 million. Its line of business ranges from mutual funds to private equity management, investment mandates from the National Council for Social Securities Fund and qualified domestic institutional investor (QDII) related business. As of 31 December 2016, Dacheng Fund Management had been managing and advising for approximately RMB 140 billion of assets for our clients.
Da Cheng International is the manager of three actively managed SFC authorized funds, the Da Cheng China Balanced Fund, the Da Cheng China RMB Fixed Income Fund and the Da Cheng Overseas China Concept Fund. It is also a Hong Kong Representative for mutual recognition fund Dacheng Domestic Demand Growth Mixed Fund and various private funds
To support the expansion of our mutual fund business, we are currently seeking Equity Analyst candidate to be based in Hong Kong, to meet our increased investments demand.
1. Participate in investment research and analysis (consumer and healthcare)
2. Prepare research reports and making investment recommendations
3. Build financial models, valuation independently
4. Assist in investment documents such as research daily, company reports, sector and thematic reports, and etc.;
5. Perform company visits and occasionally travel are required
1. Master degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
2. 1-2 years of relevant experience in equity research preferred；fresh graduate with good business acumen is also welcome
3. High level of accuracy, sensitive to data and attention to detail is essential
4. Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Capacity to adapt and work effectively in a dynamic environment, able to drive changes proactively and work under pressure
6. Genuine interest in equity analysis and willingness to learn continuously
7. Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a MUST)
8. Preferably holding CFA or CPA professional qualification
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to employees. Our employee benefits include:
• 5-day Work
• Performance Bonus
• Annual Leave and Company Holidays
• Group Medical Insurance
• Transportation allowance, Telephone allowance
Please send your resume with full details of experience and qualifications, current and expected salary and available day to the Head of Administration & Human Resources, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd., Suites 3516-3519, Jardine House 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or mail to: email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.