Assistant Portfolio Manager
As part of the Portfolio Management team, the Assistant Portfolio Manager will assist with managing fixed income assets for the firm’s insurance clients, maintain client relationships, and market investment services to clients and prospects.
- Monitor investment performance and execute investment decisions within an overall investment strategy under the direction of Portfolio Managers.
- Assists others in maintaining client relationships; strengthening those relationships through regular correspondence. May also include participating in client presentations.
- Respond to client requests and reporting needs, including preparing presentation materials for client meetings.
- Assist the Marketing Team with preparation of materials for new business meetings as necessary.
- Actively seek additional roles/responsibilities with the goal of growing as an investment professional.
- Identify and assist with improving organizational efficiency where needed.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
Primary Working Relationships
- Portfolio managers, research analysts, traders, sector specialists, and operational/investment accounting teams.
- Clients, as necessary
- 2 to 4 years investment management experience
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships preferred
- Ability to understand and interpret investment data
- College Degree, (Finance, Economics, Math)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Clearwater Analytics and FactSet
- Enrollment in the CFA testing program