Team Leader, Solutions Coaching and Consultation
2 days left
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work. A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Solutions Coaching & Consultation department exists to lead the implementation strategy and application of the 5-step Process (a solutions-based approach) to meet client needs and increase client loyalty. The department also leads the strategy and support of solutions-based tools that branch teams use to identify and document client goals.
* Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred
* Series 7 & 66 required
* CFP® required (process to begin within 6 months of hire)
* 4 years of experience in financial services industry required (direct day to day client support and / or financial advisor experience)
* 2 years of formal leadership or management experience preferred ; informal leadership experience required
* Outstanding written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
* Expert understanding of branch processes including implementation of the 5-step Process with clients to help branch teams fully deliver on our Value Proposition
* Strong ability to deliver on-going projects while responding to risks and opportunities appropriately for the benefit of our branch teams and clients
* Proficiency with Microsoft tools.
* Strong knowledge of financial planning concepts and specific solutions offered by Edward Jones and within the investment industry
* Expert ability coaching others (at distance and in person) to achieve results and/or communicate the SBA value proposition