Director of Investment
This position requires a highly organized individual who can drive innovation and balance many tasks while still being focused on deadlines. Within the scope of the value proposition and client process, be responsible for the design and delivery of PWM investment philosophy, process, services and products (PWM Investment Platform).
This role provides advisory solutions in the areas of asset allocation, portfolio models and investments, cash strategies (liquidity), goal modelling/measurement and investment performance (Advisory Areas). In addition this role is responsible for integration of the IMU research and portfolio information for use by the portfolio managers.
The successful candidate would demonstrate:
- Broad investment experience in equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes and portfolio design for HNW/UHNW market.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise in all products.
- Ability to manage product development lifecycle from launch to maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience to effectively explain complex investment strategies in understandable terms.
- Detail oriented, flexible, self-motivated leader.
- The position has the following responsibilities:
- Develop, design and deliver strategies, products, techniques, tools and materials related to the Advisory Areas.
- Refine existing and establish appropriate benchmarks for objective evaluations of products and services (measure and assure adherence with Investment Program).
- Provide training to the Advice and Service Teams.
- Create and disseminate investment management thought leadership information; define PWM perspective on economy and capital markets.
- Support client and prospect Initiatives as SME (i.e. 2nd level support for Advice Team.)
- Coordinate new product and service launches into store and conduct on-going periodic training. Measure impact of services.
- Monitor and determine requirements to maintain regulatory and industry compliance standards.
- Originate, create and distribute thought leadership.
- Manage Vendor Relationships where needed.
Bachelor's or equivalent in relevant technical field (Finance, Accounting, Statistics, etc.)
Master Degree preferred.
Minimum 7-10 years wealth management experience