Audit Manager - Top Tier Canadian Private Bank - No Travel
- Execute assigned audit engagements
- Adhere to the implementation of Corporate Audit methodology throughout audit engagement
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Establish effective internal controls within the lines of business in Asia by identifying and assessing risks.
- Design internal controls to mitigate risk
- Provide feedback and advice to clients on risks and controls, as appropriate, recommending process improvements that reflect best practices.
- Suggest efficiencies for client service.
- Keep up to date with laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- 5-7 years of experience in audit or related field.
- Formal Accounting qualification. (CIA, CFA, FRM etc)
- Strong background in Private Banking/Asset Management/Wealth Management.
- Good understanding of capital markets products (Fixed Income, Derivatives, Options, Money Market, and Foreign Exchange) would be helpful, but not mandatory.
- Fluency in English Written and Spoken
- Business Level Mandarin, Spoken only