Director - Operational Risk
- Global Securities Firm
- Genuine Development Opportunity
- Competitive Remuneration
- Lead a team to review the internal control for all business activities
- Review operational risk incident reports and perform root-cause analysis. Follow up the remedial action to minimize the operational risk
- Implement and maintain operational risk management tools to help identifying, assessing, monitoring and controlling operational risk
- Review and provide risk assessment/advice on new business and new product initiatives
- Monitor the implementation progress of the enhanced controls
- Ensure issues/action plans arising from RCSAs, risk events, KRIs, regulatory inspections or other risk issues are properly followed up
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- University graduate with major in Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines, CFA, FRM, PRM, or other professional qualification in finance, Audit and/or risk management is preferable
- Minimum 10 years of banking experience with solid knowledge in risk management
- External Audit experience is a plus
- Self motivated independent with an analytical mindset and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese