Analyst, Fixed Income
- Generate fixed income investment ideas
- Deep-dive credit analysis of potential and existing portfolio investments covering all aspects of security (spreads, covenants, structure, swaps, hedges, ratings, greeks, etc.), issuer (cash-flows, appropriations, governance, etc.) and macro factors (country, enforcement risks, trends, etc.)
- Prepare, present and defend investment thesis
- Prepare regular updates on fixed income strategy, macro factors, trends, fixed income securities pricing, portfolio positioning, greeks, and market dynamics
- Establish and maintain relationships with analysts, brokers, and other industry experts to support investment thesis
- Assist in trade execution
- Updation, monitoring, and portfolio analytics for portfolio and risk management
- Support audit, marketing, and investor service activities, including preparation of various analytical reports, bench-marking, presentations, ad hoc analysis, simulation, etc.
- Graduate degree in Applied Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Economics, Accounts, or Computer Science
- Preference would be given to candidates with
- Professional finance degree: Chartered Accountants, Certified Financial Analyst (CFA), and Masters in Finance (MiF)
- MBA (Finance) from Top 100 global B-Schools
- Exposure to Bloomberg fixed income module
- Strong programming skills
- Demonstrated track-record of taking initiatives and working hard
- Hands-on exposure to fixed income securities, credit derivatives, and financial engineering / structuring.
- If on Buy Side, minimum of 3 years of experience in fixed income investments, else minimum of 5 years of experience is necessary.