Director, Curriculum Projects
The Curriculum & Learning Experience department is responsible for the design and development of curriculum and ancillary study tools for all certification and certificate programs offered by CFA Institute. These certification and certificate programs are self-study, distance learning programs that seek to provide world-class educational content while emphasizing the highest ethical and professional standards. The Director, Curriculum Projects will work collaboratively with other curriculum directors to plan and direct the development of new and the revision of existing curriculum readings and study products for the CFA, CIPM, and Investment Foundations programs. The emphasis of activities may vary among individual curriculum directors, but all members of the team are expected to contribute in all phases of planning and development of curriculum study content, which requires an in-depth knowledge of the investment management process and regular interactions with senior industry practitioners. The Director will also contribute to intradepartmental and interdepartmental projects, including support of regional education efforts.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience either as an investment industry practitioner or as an educator at the university level with demonstrable achievements
- Master’s degree with strong quantitative coursework, preferably with an emphasis in finance and investments; PhD desirable
- CFA designation required
- In-depth knowledge of the investment management process with an appreciation of practitioner interests and concerns
- Ability to translate technical concepts into self-study, distance learning materials Excellent writing and editorial skills with a proven ability to communicate in a clear and concise fashion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Ability to interact confidently with both the practitioner and academic communities
- Ability to objectively evaluate and dispassionately direct the work of senior industry practitioners and academics
- Very high level of project and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a high-stakes environment
- Flexibility in competently juggling priorities and adjusting to change
- Superior command of subjects in the CFA Institute Candidate Bodies of Knowledge (CBOK)
- Proven ability to lead performing teams highly desirable Publications desirable
- Teaching and/or professional training experience desirable Experience as a CFA Institute volunteer desirable
Please see: https://osv_cfainstitute.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Careers/job/Hong-Kong/Director--Curriculum-Projects_R-386-1 for full job description and to apply.