ED, Direct Investment
- Originate and execute the company's capital investments and corporate strategic investments.
- Originate investment opportunities from network customers and business partners of the company, its subsidiaries or parent company.
- Oversee investment analysis on investment target, including industry/market analysis, SWOT analysis, and return analysis.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence on investment target.
- Oversee the process of transaction structuring and assist in negotiation of investment terms.
- Prepare and present investment proposal to senior management and investment committee.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Holder of CFA qualification and/or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) qualification an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience in private equity / direct investment area with proven track records of successful deal origination, due diligence and execution in China and Hong Kong markets.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, and able to perform effectively with minimal supervision in a small team environment.
- Self-driven, reliable and able to perform under pressure.
- Strong command of written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to Irene.email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org