Real Estate Investment Analyst
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised investment institution based in Singapore. With a very strong financial backing as well as world class investment team, there is a need to bring on an Real Estate Analyst/Associate to focus on deal execution & transaction structuring. This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior investment professional to join a fund where you will have the opportunity to build a strong deal list whilst investing globally.
- Conduct detailed financial and valuation analysis.
- Involved in the structuring analysis and review of transaction documents.
- Involved in the transaction execution process
- Regularly be involved in the portfolio monitoring, analysis and management.
- Have the opportunity to build a long term career with business whilst stepping up and building an exciting deal list.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Year 1 or 2 Analyst position (or equivalent) within the M&A Team of a top-tier or international bank or highly regarded investment fund based in Singapore.
- Have a good deal track record with experience of working on either buy or sell side mandates, no specific sector experience required.
- Be technically very strong with ability to build financial models from scratch as well as experience in working on due diligence and pulling together pitch books and presentations.
- Hold a finance, mathematical or business related degree from a highly regarded university and ideally have started CFA qualifications.
- Demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills with a can-do attitude.
If you would like to be considered for the position then please apply below.
Licence No. 12C6031